Are you truly service oriented? Do you like to collect, analyze and utilize marketing intelligence to generate sales? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide support and partner within our UBS WMA Wholesale Distribution channel.
In this role you’ll:
• partner with a Regional Sales Director(s) to make proactive marketing calls within territory focusing on all levels of sales (acquisition, development and retention)
• develop and maintain relationships with existing financial advisors and clients in order to sell our Asset Management products and to identify any new sales opportunities
• work as a partner with the Regional Sales Director(s) in order to formulate and implement a business plan and sales strategy
• convey sales ideas, accurate product information and gather marketing data in discussions with targeted financial advisors and intermediaries
• document information in CRM system pertinent to business and relationship development to be referenced in follow-up calls
• make sound business decisions in terms of prioritizing and managing workload, thus planning day accordingly
• develop and maintain business relationships with our internal resources
• deliver effective presentations promoting our products, services, and competitive advantages
• develop and enhance industry and product knowledge in order to effectively communicate and build credibility
• assist with any projects or events implemented in support of our marketing vision
• ensure completion of administrative tasks, including but not limited to: mailing, documentation, etc.
You’ll be working in the WMA Client Coverage team in NYC. This team is responsible developing and maintaining existing relationships as well as identifying and acquiring new business within the UBS Wealth Management Americas channel in order to meet sales goals.
• 2-3+ years of relevant industry experience
• Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) licenses required or must be obtained within 120 days of start date
• a Bachelor’s degree
• knowledge of eVestment Alliance, Morningstar, PSN and other financial applications preferred
• excellent communication and service skills
• dedicated to detail and follow-up
• positive, and possess a can-do attitude and high level of personal initiative
• able to work cooperatively with others to accomplish objectives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.