New speakers include United States Senator Elizabeth Warren and Alibaba Group’s Joseph Tsai among others
WHEN: Wednesday, September 30 at 9am ET
WHERE: CNBC and Institutional Investor’s Delivering Alpha conference
CNBC and Institutional Investor’s Delivering Alpha conference hosts the biggest names in the investment community including top institutional and sovereign funds, private equity, hedge funds and venture capital, as well as influential political and economic leaders. CNBC anchors and reporters will lead high-level discussions on the critical issues facing investors in today’s global economy through virtual one-on-one interviews and panel sessions. Click here for the full agenda.
The speaker line-up for Delivering Alpha includes:
- Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Chairman, Aramco; Governor, Public Investment Fund
- NEW! Afsaneh Beschloss, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, RockCreek Group
- Mary Callahan Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Wealth Management, and Senior Client Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Josh Harris, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director, Apollo Global Management
- Marc Lasry, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Avenue Capital Group
- NEW! Kewsong Lee, Chief Executive Officer, The Carlyle Group
- Steven Mnuchin, The 77th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Social Capital
- NEW! John Rogers, Chairman, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Ariel Investments
- Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Blackstone
- Robert Smith, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Vista Equity Partners
- NEW! Barry Sternlicht, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Starwood Capital Group
- NEW! Joseph Tsai, Co-Founder and Executive Vice Chairman, Alibaba Group; Owner, Brooklyn Nets
- NEW! Jeff Ubben, Founder, Inclusive Capital Partners
- John Vaske, Head of Americas and Head of Agribusiness, Temasek
- NEW! Elizabeth Warren, United States Senator, (D) Massachusetts
For more information and to purchase tickets go to: deliveringalpha.com.
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business content consumed by more than 355 million people per month across all platforms. The network’s 14 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC’s global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC’s highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also offers content through its vast portfolio of digital products such as: CNBC.com, which provides real-time financial market news and information to CNBC’s investor audience; CNBC Make It, a digital destination focused on making you smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a suite of CNBC mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Samsung Smart TVs. To learn more, visit https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc. For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.