New York, Feb. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global Disinfectants Market was valued at around US$ 6.8 billion in 2021 and is projected to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 7.5% between 2022 and 2032. Sales of disinfectants are expected to reach US$ 15.3 billion by 2032.
Globally, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expanding rapidly. In the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, disinfectants are widely employed on surfaces to reduce contamination. Manufacturing prescription medicines, treatments, or vaccinations is a function of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and any contamination in these products can be harmful to people’s health. As a result, organizations that oversee these cleaning facilities set stringent regulations.
Click Here to Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33335
Pharmaceutical-grade products that are offered for sale on a commercial basis in the United States are governed by regulations that the Food and Drug Administration enacts in accordance with current GMPs. “Equipment and utensils shall be cleansed and disinfected at intervals adequate to prevent contamination which might damage the safety, purity, or quality of the drug product,” the section stipulates.
There is also huge demand for disinfectants due to the rising prevalence of infectious diseases. Throughout human history, infectious diseases have been a significant contributor to human suffering in terms of morbidity and mortality. The spread of infectious diseases has been influenced by numerous developments in human civilization. Key market players are concentrating on developing novel products with increased efficacy in terms of environmental stability and infection protection.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- High-level disinfectants such as ethyl alcohol and isopropyl alcohol are leading the market and held 57.1% value share in 2021.
- By form, liquid disinfectants held 56.5% market value share in 2021 owing to their large-scale use and ease of use on large surfaces in laboratories, hospitals, and industries.
- By end user, hospitals are leading the global disinfectants market and are expected to continue to do so at a projected CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for 33.7% market share in 2021 owing to increased awareness regarding cleanliness to limit the spread of COVID-19 infections.
“Rising cleanliness and disinfectant use awareness in hospitals and enterprises, combined with increased usage due to the pandemic, has fueled market expansion,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Get Full Access of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33335
- Procter and Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- The Clorox Company
- Diversey Holdings LTD.
- Cantel Medical
- PAUL HARTMANN AG
- Metrex Research LLC and more
The disinfectants market is fragmented with several local, developing, and established businesses operating within it. Key stakeholders have begun promotional efforts to introduce the design and engineering of novel disinfectants with increased efficacy.
- In November 2019, Contec launched the new CyQuanol, a ready-to-use disinfectant registered by EPA, which does not require a pre-cleaning step.
- In March 2022, PDI announced the launch of the Sani-HyPerCide Germicidal Disposable Wipe and Sani-24 Germicidal Disposable Wipe, two novel disinfectants that are effective against SARS-CoV-2.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the disinfectants market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 to 2021 and projections for 2022 to 2032. The global disinfectants market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
You Can Customize this Report As per Your Requirement Click Here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33335
The research study is
- based On product
- high level disinfectants (glutaraldehyde, formaldehyde, ortho-phthalaldehyde (OPA), hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, chlorine dioxide, alcohol +QAC, others),
- low-level disinfectants (phenols, quaternary ammonium compounds (QACS), hydrogen peroxide + peracetic acid, bleach, others),
- intermediate-level disinfectants (iodophors, sodium hypochlorite, others),
- based On form (liquid, gels & lotions, wipes, sprays & foams),
- based On end user (hospitals, dental clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, reference laboratories, rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, critical care centers, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic & research institutes, diagnostic laboratories),
- based On across seven key regions of the world.
For additional insights on how the growth of the disinfectants market will unfold over the decade, write to the analyst at email@example.com
Other Trending Reports:
Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations. Click here to learn more about how we zero in on the critical aspects of this industry.
About Persistence Market Research:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353