The market is in a state of turmoil, especially Shiba Inu after the SEC filed lawsuits against Coinbase and Binance. A lot of major altcoins have now been named as securities by the SEC and their prices are tanking. Meanwhile, the top two cryptocurrencies Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum have seen their prices drastically fluctuate over the last couple of days.
Luckily for investors, the MVP of 2023, meme coins, tends not to be affected by these outside market factors. Time and again this year they have provided respite from difficult market conditions and since the success of Pepe Coin (PEPE), they have been the stars of the market as every investor seems to want a piece of the action.
The PEPE revelation came at a perfect time as behind-the-scenes meme coin projects were evolving and now the market is spoiled with some great options. The pick of the bunch is Wall Street Memes ($WSM) whose presale breaking all kinds of records.
For years Shiba Inu (SHIB) has been the main threat to Dogecoin (DOGE) but it looks like, despite internal attempts to develop, its days could be numbered as one of the biggest meme coins. Wall Street Memes is not only set to pump past SHIB but also DOGE to become one of the best meme coins.
It May Be Time to Take Shiba Inu to the Vet
The chart below is Shiba Inu’s (SHIB) performance over the last month. Not great. There are two factors that make this performance particularly worrying. The first is that the token is tanking at a golden time for meme coins, the market has never been as saturated with investment as it is now yet they are choosing to ignore SHIB.
The other is that the creators of Shiba Inu have put in considerable effort to try and add utility to SHIB. They even launched Shibarium, the first ever meme coin layer-2 network which allows faster and speedier transaction speeds on the blockchain. However, this hasn’t done anything to affect the price in a positive manner.
It is clear there is investor fatigue and who can blame them with options like Wall Street Memes now available?
Wall Street Memes – 5 Reasons to Buy this New Meme Coin
- The first reason jumps right out at you once you visit the Wall Street Memes ($WSM) presale page. The meme coin has already raised $5 million and that’s despite it only starting to fundraise less than two weeks ago. It is clear there is a buzz around this coin as it comes from an established brand which can be crucial to a meme coin’s success. A key point to note is after the Binance and Coinbases lawsuits were announced the speed of the fundraising did not slow down. This is a great indication for investors as like we said in the opening, meme coins often operate in their own orbit so this coin will likely not be affected by outside factors even once the listing begins.
- The next reason to buy $WSM is the community that the meme coin already has. This will likely be the key to its success and is also likely why the presale has started off so fast. Wall Street Memes became famous online in 2021 after a group of Reddit investors turned the screw on short sellers by driving up the price of Gamestop which caused the collapse of one hedge fund. Since then the brand has gained over 1 million followers across its social media platforms including over 220k on Twitter where its page is one of the main places of crypto discussions. This kind of following can be huge as coins like DOGE and SHIB both pumped massively thanks to a community effort. Neither of them had the power $WSM did at the time of their pumps so the potential of this project could be massive.
- Among these followers are some famous crypto accounts in crypto circles. Magic Eden (popular NFT marketplace) and one of the most famous traders and YouTubers Cameron Fous (100K followers) are just two of them. If these accounts share the $WSM token with their followers then the meme coins reach grows again. There is a white whale out there for Wall Street Memes too. Elon Musk, the owner and most followed account on Twitter has twice interacted positively with the Wall Street Memes account. There are meme coins created just off the back of his comments so the power he has in the industry is second to none. If he was to interact positively with anything to do with $WSM expect the price to skyrocket.
- We all know the obsession the crypto community has at the moment with AI and especially chatbots. For the last few months, investors have tried to use ChatGPT to try and give them an edge in trading. Google has recently released its own AI Chatbot called Bard, and it seems it is even better for crypto predictions than ChatGPT as it gives much more straightforward predictions. Well, Bard has a very positive prediction for Wall Street Memes. When asked for a 2023 prediction the AI said that it could pump by 352% when compared to its original presale price. We do not know how accurate Google’s AI will be but even taking a pessimistic viewpoint this is a very good reason to buy $WSM.
- The last reason is fairly simple and we have already mentioned it above, it is a golden age for meme coins as there has never been so much interest in them. You are never more likely to invest in a meme coin that pumps than you are now. Wall Street Memes being the most popular meme coin presale right now means that logically it is the best place to pump. Of course, the meme coin market is volatile so there are no guarantees but it is the best choice on the market.
It looks like Shiba Inu’s days at the top of the meme coin charts are numbered. This is partly because of coins like Wall Street Memes that represent fresher and more enticing investment options. As investors leave SHIB their best alternative is $WSM as it is likely to become the biggest meme coin in the future. Find out how to buy Wall Street Memes here.